Welcome to Azets’ webinar about time-limited reduction of employer contributions April 24th
The Swedish government has introduced a time-limited reduction of employer's social security contributions and the general payroll tax. The purpose of the reduction is to help companies by alleviating the financial consequences of the spread of the coronavirus.
In this short webinar hosted by Emelie Björnefur, Payroll expert and Business Process Improvement Manager at Azets, we will present how the temporarily reduced employer's contribution works in practice.
By attending this short video meeting, you will learn more about:
- Employer contributions - possibility of temporary reduction
- How large is the financial support?
- Companies and employees covered
- For which months does the reduction apply?
- How is the reduction requested?
- Combining with additional support
Manager Business Process and Improvement